How to Apply
- Provide your details by filling the
- Download and fill out this form
- Submit the required documents, see the “Required Documents” section below
- You will receive a call from our admissions' team to book your child's assessment date from the available assessment slots according to his/ her grade level.
- Settle the assessment fees to confirm your booking.
- Attend with your child for the assessment and the family interview on the scheduled date.
Successful students will be contacted within 72 hours from the assessment date.
You will need to make your first school payment within 7 days from receiving the Enrollment Offer Letter.
Students from Pre-K to Grade 3
Will have cognitive assessment observation session with our Head of Elementary.
Students of Grade 4 and above
Will be assessed via Measure of Academic Progress (MAP Test), a computer-based assessment.
Part 1: Additional documents required for those transferring within Egypt:
- Original birth certificate – computer-generated (Egyptian students).
- Copy of student’s passport and residence visa valid for no less than six months – this should not be a tourist visa (non-Egyptian students).
- Eight recent passport-size photos of students.
- Copy of mother and father’s ID (National Number) and passport copies of non-Egyptian parents.
- Copy of student’s vaccination record (for KG stage).
- Original academic report from the previous school for the last academic year.
- Stamped attendance statement from the previous school starting from Grade 1.
- Letter of good conduct from the previous school for students in Grade 6 and above.
Part 2: Additional documents required for those transferring within Egypt:
In case the student is transferring from a school within Egypt, you are required to present all the above-mentioned documents in addition to the following:
- Attendance statement or success report for last academic year stamped by the Educational District.
- Transfer request stamped from both the school the student is transferring from and the Educational District.
- Electronic transfer request from the previous school.
Part 3: Additional documents required for students transferring from abroad:
In case the student is transferring from a school outside Egypt, you are required to present all the documents in Part 1 in addition to the following:
- Attendance statement from the previous school stamped by the Ministry of Education of the country the student is transferring from, as well as by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The last school report stamped by the Ministry of Education in the country the student is transferring from, as well as by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Issuing a letter of admission from the Educational District for both Egyptian and non-Egyptian students transferring from abroad.